Friday, September 12, 2014

Do you know my wife...

Do you know how she cares for her family?
Do you know how she loves her husband and  child?
Do you know how she makes them feel they are the most important persons in the world?
Or how she gives them everything-better than the best, greater than the greatest...
How she laughs with others ,and sympathizes with their grief
How she shares every blessing she gets
How she feeds the hungry and gives to the needy
How she clothes those yearning for cover on their body
How she quenches their thirst
How she cares for their feet as much as she cares for their education
How she respects others' thoughts and how she values their opinions
How she recognizes everyone’s worth as persons and how goes the extra mile to help them out.
How she gets out of her comfort zones to touch other people’s lives
How she perspires and sometimes cries because she wasn’t able to help someone
How she laughs and inspires others to laugh
How she thinks of others beyond herself
How she loves unconditionally, selflessly devotedly
She is a woman who has touched my life beyond my imagination,
She is a woman who has brought me beyond my dreams, beyond my expectations, beyond ordinary,
She is an epitome of what a Filipina can achieve- elegant, modern, sophisticated, POWERFUL, yet sweet, thoughtful and loving.
She has dazzled me with her beauty and wit
And she has given meaning to my life.